Join us on 2 April 2022 at 11h00 in Magaliesburg, South Africa, as part of the international Slow Art day, to discuss the question –
MUST ART be pleasing to look at for it to be ART?
Furthermore - would you buy a hideous item or hang it in your house or office?
Is some art just made for museums or to make a statement but you don't want to get "involved" with the art piece.
We will have a SLOW look at 2 pieces of art at Artichoke Gallery with a short discussion on each piece of art.
At 12h00 there will be a light lunch (bookings only - 079 680 6050 - R200 pp) and an informal conversation (Free for all to participate and join in.) about the subject
This is the place to come if you want to relax and take time-out.
There's much more than eating and drinking - also shopping and laughing and having fun!
- Eat and drink @ MelonRouge Eatery
- Vintage clothing @ TangyDressing Boutique
- Pre-loved books @ WormWood Books
- Lovely timeless antiques @ BlueCheese Antiques
- Gifts, Art and vintage and steam-punk items @ Artichoke Gallery
- Vinyl, CD's Tapes, and all MUSIC related vintage and antique items in Magaliesburg @ AvoRecords
Book and Celebrate for any function - from small weddings to family or school reunions, hen parties or just getting together with friends.
Bekker School Road,
Ph: 079 680 6050